These Breeze Sharp Release Notes summarize the key changes. Please read the documentation for more details.
0.8.0.0 April 18, 2020
- Support .NET Standard 2.0
- Add (limited) support for JSON URI query syntax (supports Breeze .NET Core servers)
Configuration.UriQueryStyle to control whether to use JSON or OData query URI
0.7.0.0 November 28, 2018
- bug fix with unidirectional self referential entities
0.6.0.9 January 28, 2017
- Fix for queries with multiple enum or clauses
0.6.0.8 October 4, 2016
- Fix for EntityManager.createEntity where entity contains a nonnullable enum type
0.6.0.6 February 10, 2016
- Change LoadNavigationProperty implementation to not re-load the parent entity; fixes issue #18
- Rename flag enum to MetadataMismatchTypes, fixes issue #6
- Fix Temp key collisions when generator reset, issue #17
- Exported entity manager refuses to import Enum field #12
- Fix bug causing KeyGenerator to be changed to Identity
- Fixes NamingConvention issue when trying to set WithClientServerNamespaceMapping #14
- SaveException.EntityErrors getter throws NullReferenceException #10
0.6.0.5 March 25, 2015
- Fix to workaround Microsoft’s ‘cast’ bug in their OData implementation
0.6.0.3 September 22, 2014
- Support for Windows Phone 8.1.
- Support for canceling asynchronous requests.
- Fix to handle ISO 8601 duration <-> TimeSpan properly.
- Fix for AutoGenerated string bug.
0.6.0.2 June 30, 2014
- Updated API docs
- A new ‘ActionEventArgs’ parameter has been added to the event args associated with the EntityManager.OnEntityChanging/OnEntityChanged events.
- This parameter contains the actual event args associated with the underlying EntityAction that caused the EntityChange event to fire. So this might be a PropertyChangeEventArgs for a ‘PropertyChange’ EntityAction, or an EntityQueriedEventArgs for a ‘MergeOnQuery’ EntityAction. Note that the ActionEventArgs is currently only set for a subset of all EntityActions.
- The DataService constructor now takes an optional HttpClient argument. (Note that this is a breaking change from 0.5.5 - where the optional parameter was an HttpClientHandler. This change was made because of use cases where the HttpClient provides capabilities not available from the HttpClientHandler. ).
- Fix for D2616 - server side Entity Framework Validation errors not propagating properly to client.
0.5.9.0 June 18, 2014
- NuGet package support for Xamarin.
- Fix for bug where a nullable int , when set to zero on client, was being changed back to null on SaveChanges()
- Fix for several bugs related to enum properties
- Fix for EntityManager.FetchMetadata issues when using the Breeze native format ( as opposed to the CSDL format).
0.5.5.0 June 3, 2014
- The ability to return types with enum properties is now supported as well as the ability to query against enum properties.
- The DataService constructor now takes an optional HttpClientHandler.
- Invalid maxLength validators are no longer added for byte columns.
0.5.4.0 May 5, 2014
- There is a new Configuration ‘singleton’ class.
- Each EntityManager now has a MetadataStore property. This returns, by default, a distinct
store, but the property is settable and MetadataStores can be shared between EntityManagers.
- The Breeze.Sharp MetadataStore is no longer a singleton. So references to MetadataStore.Instance now must
reference a specific instance instead of the singleton; often this is the instance from the local EntityManager.
- MetadataStore.Instance.ProbeAssemblies has become Configuration.Instance.ProbeAssemblies.
0.5.3.5 May 1, 2014
- Additional Standard Validators added including
0.5.x.x Apr 1, 2014